Friday, January 2, 2015

Every Pay Per View of 2014 Graded



http://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2015/1/1/7476097/every-wwe-pay-per-view-of-2014-graded


The author of the article at the link above gave the following grades...I give my personal grade as well:

Royal RumbleC- (Road to WrestleMania)  My Grade:  B
Elimination ChamberA- (On to WrestleMania 30)   My Grade: C-
WrestleMania 30A- (The streak is over)  My Grade: B+
Extreme RulesC- (In his hands)  My Grade:  B
PaybackA (Don't stop believing)  My Grade: C-
Money in the BankC+ (Cena wins)  My Grade: A
BattlegroundD+ (LOL NO ONE WINS)  My Grade: C+
SummerSlamA+ (LOLCENALOSES)  My Grade: B+
Night of ChampionsB (Welp!)  My Grade: D+
Hell in a CellB- (THAT'S GOTTA BE BRAY!)  My Grade: C
Survivor SeriesB- (STING IS HERE) My Grade:  A+
TLC: D (Not a bang, but a whimper)  My Grade:  C-

No comments:

Post a Comment